27 April 2010

hello tinternet!

Well, this almost feels exciting, it's a exciting time in my life and HOPEFULLY I'll be able to talk about everything that happens to me for the next weeks/months/years ahead!

Today- because I am a poll clerk in the upcoming election- I filled out my postal vote for both the local and general election. I won't say who I voted for yet, I'll wait till either May 6th or May 7th.

Apart from that, just the usual college things happend today, had politics and that was about it...................


One thing that REALLY annoyed me today was in our local news at 6:30pm. A woman/mother hadn't bothered sending her 16 year old child to school for the last 2 YEARS and was moaning that she got a 3 week sentence. Personally I think she shouldv'e got more........

Anyone, speak tomorrow hopefully :)

No comments: