03 May 2010

hello again

Sorry I've been away dear readers. When one has a cold and then an ear infection, you don't feel like doing much........including coming on here and updating it!

However I am 90% fixed, drugged up and almost happy, which is always a very good thing.

I hope everyone had a great bank holiday. Because it is my grandma's birthday on Thursday, all the family- including my auntie, uncle and cousin who are here from Switzerland- were all at a resturant yesterday and it was 3 hours of "organisation" When I say that.....my granddad messed up everything when we were ordering and a few other things went wrong but hey ho.....we survived another Hope Family Dinner.


It's the final week of campaigning before the big day on Thursday. Looking forward to the long Thursday night/ Friday morning and probably the whole weekend of negoations.


I've been asked something by a few people recently. In the current opnion polls, Labour are in last place but they could still be in power on Friday, how is that so?

It's all to do with our voting system. First-past-the-post, nearer to the election I'll tell you all about it:)

Bye for now and speak later/tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first past the post is teh suck. as is denying voters the opportunity to vote by slamming doors in their faces.

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose. there was no winner today, only 60m losers.